This article will go through the basics of what female beginners need to know when it comes to cycles and how they differ from male counterparts.
A lot of the information on steroids is written for males, mainly because more men than women use them. However, there are still a few key points that need to be made about cycles for female beginners.
Women’s bodies are not always as responsive to anabolic steroids as men’s bodies are. This is due to the fact that they have different hormone balances (and different ratios of male and female hormones). It takes time for their bodies to adjust and they may experience more side effects than males during this adjustment period.
What You Need to Know
The female body is different than the male body and this is why it has a different anabolic steroid cycle. Women have a higher level of estrogen which can interfere with the hormones that they use to build muscle.
The female anabolic steroid cycle is designed to replicate what men experience so that women can achieve similar gains as men.
Anabolic steroids are not as effective for women as they are for men. The reason for this is that women have a much higher level of estrogen in their bodies than men do. This makes women’s bodies less sensitive to the anabolic effects of anabolic steroids.
Women’s bodies are not always as responsive to the anabolic effects of anabolic steroids as men’s bodies are. This is because their bodies have different hormone balances (and different ratios of male and female hormones). It takes time for their bodies to adjust and they may experience more side effects than males during this adjustment period.
Types of Female Steroid Cycles
Steroids are used in the treatment of specific medical conditions. Some of the prescribed steroids are used to treat anemia, low testosterone, muscle wasting, and some types of cancer. These medicines are available on prescription from a doctor.
The steroid cycles are not only for men but also for women who want to get on a weight loss journey or want to build muscles. There are different types of female-friendly steroid beginner cycles that you can follow depending on your goal.
There are also some female-only steroid cycles that you can follow if you want to lose weight.
The Best Anabolic Steroids For Women
The two best oral female steroids are Anavar and Winstrol. They have a relatively low androgenic to estrogenic ratio and so can be used by most women with little or no harmful side effects. Even at high dosages, most women will experience no harmful side effects whatsoever.
These two steroids can be used by almost all women for a period of time of no more than 8 weeks. They are both very effective for muscle growth and strength, and for some women, an increase in bone density as well.
Both also have short half lives so clear the body quickly, meaning side effects will subside fast as the steroid clears the body and usage is stopped. Women who are keen to go further into the world of injectable steroids can consider Primobolan, especially if the goal is cutting or contest prep and retaining lean mass is desirable.
In a nutshell, Primobolan, Anavar and Winstrol can be considered three of the best anabolic steroids for women.
The anabolic cycle is divided into three phases. They are:
- Phase 1: The induction phase is the first two weeks of the anabolic cycle. During this period, you will begin to see significant changes in your body. Your muscles will start to get bigger and stronger and your body will start to look more masculine. During this period, you will also notice that your hair will start to grow in patches. This is a natural phenomenon that happens when your body is going through an anabolic phase.
- Phase 2: This is the maintenance phase of the cycle. It is the second part of the cycle and it lasts for the rest of the cycle. During this phase, your body will continue to develop and your gains will continue to increase. This is the best time to get in shape. You can continue to exercise and do other physical activities to maintain your muscle mass.
- Phase 3: This is the termination phase. This is the last two weeks of the cycle and it is the time that you will experience the biggest gains in muscle size and strength. During this phase, your body will start to lose the gains that it has made in the previous phases.
Female Hormones and Your Physique Goals
It is no secret that estrogen and testosterone play a major role in the physique of females. The hormones in the body, typically referred to as female hormones, determine if you gain muscle or not. When we study how these hormones affect women and their physique goals, we will see the importance of androgens and estrogens.
Many women go on a quest to find out how they can alter their body’s natural hormone production. Luckily, there are many solutions that lead to altering your body’s hormone production; one of them being anabolic steroids (AS). AS work by mimicking testosterone, which is the male sex hormone that promotes muscle mass growth.
With that being said, using anabolic steroids can have some very negative side effects. For instance, some users experience acne, water retention, high blood pressure, increased facial hair growth, and other side effects.
Other solutions involve the use of HRT or other types of birth control. However, there are many women who want to get rid of their period but still want to look good. In this case, using HRT will not solve the problem because you will still be producing too much estrogen. Another option is to take progesterone, which is a female sex hormone. Progesterone will help reduce the amount of estrogen in your body. However, this will cause you to go into a “progesterone dominant” or “estrogen deficient” state. This will result in a number of unpleasant side effects such as mood swings, weight gain, depression, and other symptoms.
Fortunately, there is another solution for females who want to increase their muscle mass without using anabolic steroids or taking HRT. This solution is called “Clomid”. Clomid works by increasing your LH levels. This will force your ovaries to produce less estrogen. Therefore, using Clomid will allow you to have more muscle mass while also having the benefits of birth control. One last thing about female hormones:
Before Getting Started
You’ll need a doctor’s prescription and a prescription from a compounding pharmacy that specializes in hormone replacement therapy.
Female beginner steroids come with many benefits, but they also come with some risks. Before making any decisions about your hormones, make sure you speak with your doctor and consult the information listed below.
The risks of female beginner steroids are manageable when you take care of yourself properly and go through the necessary steps to prepare for them.
With all that being said, here are some of the effects that taking anabolic steroids will have on a female:
- Muscle Gains: One of the major benefits of taking anabolic steroids is that it will cause your body to develop more muscle mass. This will increase your metabolic rate, which means that your body will be burning calories at a much higher rate. This will lead to an increase in your fat-free mass, which is the leanest and strongest muscle tissue in your body. This will give you a leaner, harder, more masculine looking body.
- Bone Density: Another benefit of anabolic steroids is that it will improve the density of your bones. This will prevent osteoporosis, which is a condition where your bones become thin and weak. This will prevent fractures and other types of injuries to your skeleton.
- Weight Loss: Lastly, anabolic steroids will cause your body to burn calories at a much higher rate. This will result in a loss of fat, especially the unhealthy types of body fat. This will result in a leaner, harder, more masculine looking body.
What Exercises to Perform While On A Beginner’s Cycle
- Build a stronger foundation. Just as a house needs a strong foundation, so does your muscle. You can start by performing exercises that will develop your core and back, which are two key areas of the body that need to be strengthened. This will help you build up the strength needed to build broader areas of muscle in the future.
- Focus on building from the ground up. In order to build muscles from the ground-up, you have to start with exercises for your lower body and work your way up. Start with lower body workouts (e.g., squats), and then work your way up (e.g., lunges).
- Do push ups. If you’re a beginner, you may want to start off with a few push-ups a day. This is a great way to get started, but as you continue to progress, you can start adding in more push-ups.
- Work on your flexibility. Flexibility is an important part of any workout, especially when you are starting out. If you don’t have much flexibility, you may want to perform some stretching before you begin your workout. Stretching will also help prevent injury.
- Do cardio. Cardio will help you burn calories and improve your stamina. You can either do cardio by running, walking, or doing any other type of exercise that you enjoy. Cardio is a good way to stay healthy and lose weight at the same time.
- Strength training. Strength training is another important component of any workout regimen. When it comes to strength training, you should focus on the muscles that will make the most impact on your physique. Some examples of these muscles include the chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and hamstrings.
- Focus on compound movements. Compound movements are exercises that combine several different exercises into one movement.